Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fun Pics of Trypten

I took a few fun pictures of Trypten. Have a look-sie!














8 comments:

Jenny said...

he's adorable!

JMay said...

SO SO cute & look at that beautiful hair color too & lots of it :-)

Annette said...

I love how smiley he is for a newborn! He is ADORABLE!!

Gurr Family said...

He is so stinkin' cute. Love the zebra print. I need to come see it.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh- I want to squeeze him! What a little sweety pants! and his hair still has me drooling;)

Brianna Tuckett said...

Too cute! My favorite is the one of him laying on his belly with that cute little grin of his!

sistersue said...

Hey Bobi, your mom and I think you need to take a look at this blog it's super cute and you don't find very many cute things for boys. http://lifeonwillowdale.blogspot.com

USA said...

Ok, this little guy istn't going to be so little by the time I make it down to see him! How embarrassing that I only live 3 minutes away and I still have his baby gift, sitting right here. SORRY! He's a doll! Handsome little fella! Yeah!