Monday, November 15, 2010

MeEt OuR nEw ArRiVaL...

This is our new arrival.
Ryker calls it "the awesome one".
I'm so excited to have a vehicle that will fit the whole family when #4 gets here!
We love it!

6 comments:

Annette said...

AwEsOmE!! Looks BIG! Glad you don't have to go with the wooden seat :)
Congrats!

Bobi... said...

Me too Annette! This is much better :)

Unknown said...

It is awesome! I really love the color!

Gurr Family said...

I was about to be really upset with you. New arrival...
It is really nice, I want a ride in it sometime.
See you and #4 on Wednesday?

Bobi... said...

Yep, Wednesday's the big day!!!

Brianna Tuckett said...

Yeah so I was a little deceived by the post title too!! Gosh Bobi! ;) I do really like the new wheels though!!! :) We had an excursion growing up and we LOVED it!!!! I hope you love yours as much as we did ours! =]