Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Whatchamacallit and Car Seat Canopy for #4

I made this thing (the whatchamacallit) with some leftover fabric.
I've seen them before, but I have no idea what they're actually called.

This is the Car Seat Canopy that I made for #4.

I love making these.

I have one more project that I am making too, (with the whatchamacallit materials). It's a wonky quilt for #4. I have the top all sewn together, but I am going to try my hand at free motion quilting for the first time ever and haven't gotten brave enough to go for it just yet!


6 comments:

Gurr Family said...

You are AMAZING!!!!!

Brianna Tuckett said...

Way cute!! I LOVE all the matching fabric you used for everything! You're so good Bobi! My carseat canopies are not near that cool looking :)

Unknown said...

so fun, so cute! you rock!

USA said...

Ok, ok. You and your sweet skills are AWESOME!!! Look at you go. I guess you do only have 39 days to go, but look at all your completing! Way to go!! I love your spooky craft too!! Way cool!

USA said...

Ok, ok. You and your sweet skills are AWESOME!!! Look at you go. I guess you do only have 39 days to go, but look at all your completing! Way to go!! I love your spooky craft too!! Way cool!

USA said...

Maybe I should publish that comment again, what do you say?!! Sorry...