Monday, October 18, 2010

Newborn hoodie towel for #4

I made this hoodie towel for #4.
I normally wouldn't choose creepy spider fabric for a newborn, but I told Kyler and Corden that they could pick the fabric for this project and they were sure about their choice, (and I couldn't go back on my word) so creepy spiders it is!

All of the tutorials that I found were for child size. I wanted newborn size so it would actually fit him, so I just shortened all of the measurements to what I thought would work.

My newborn hoodie towel model... (not so newborn anymore)!


4 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

Way cute towel! You're so clever Bobi!! Oh and you have a pretty cute towel model on your hands :)

Annette said...

Love the creepy spider fabric. You can tell his big brothers are getting him off to a good start. Ryker is an awesome model...So cute!!

Unknown said...

I totally wondered about the material! That is so funny! Very Halloween:) It turned out so good, (what a shocker!) hehe Ryker is cute. His mouth is stuffed with something dang good I can tell!

Bobi... said...

Chocolate chip cookie (the whole cookie)!