Friday, October 15, 2010

Franky and Pilly

I just got done making this super cute craft. I call it Franky and Pilly because this side is Frankenstein (Franky)... and the other side is this cute pilgrim (Pilly). I got the craft kit from Janae at Thoughts in Vinyl and painted it and put it together at home. She has the CuTeSt crafts!!
By the way... if you haven't signed up for her Reversible Candy Caddy GIVEAWAY, there's still time. You have until this Sunday (the 17th) so hurry on over there and sign up.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

turned out so cute! nice job miss crafty butt!

Annette said...

LOVE IT! Makes me want to find a craft!!

Brianna Tuckett said...

Way cute! I saw those on her website and they are soooooo cute! :)

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

I went in to the Mini Bazaar the other day to pay for my new booth and one of the ladies there said that you had posted about this craft on your blog...it made me feel really good that she recognized my name and linked it back to the cute little craft you made! You did such a cute job.
It was fun visiting with you the other morning.