Monday, September 27, 2010

Diaper Clutches

I made a couple of different diaper clutches for #4. So... I researched a bunch of tutorials on these and couldn't believe how much stinkin' work everyone was putting into them!!
Since I am all about the easy factor... I decided to just do it my own way. So much less hassle than any of the ones I researched!! Why do people do that to themselves?! CRAZY!

Then I made this one to match the rag diaper bag that I made. (I know that both diaper clutches are made out of the same fabric, but I wanted one that was also rag like the bag!)

Plus, this one has a little more room for desitin or powder to fit in there too.

Can you see the rag diaper clutch in there? Doesn't it look nice all matchy-matchy?!


4 comments:

Annette said...

Wow, you have been busy! They look so good! LOVE them. Great job being all prepared!

Unknown said...

Super cute all matchy-matchy! very nice.

JoAnna said...

Way Cute!!

Brianna Tuckett said...

THat is too cute!! I LOVE them both! Look at you and all your crafting skills! :)