Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bed Set for #4

I decided that I wanted to make the bedding for #4's crib.
I found some material I loved, cut the pieces to the size I wanted, and just went for it.

I put minky fabric on the back so it would be nice and soft for the little guy. I think he's going to be so excited when he sees it! :)


7 comments:

Gurr Family said...

Love it!!! You are so talented.

Lundholm Fam said...

So cute. Good Job!

Annette said...

You are crazy fast! It turned out SO cute!! I'm sure he will LOVE it!! :)

Brianna Tuckett said...

Way cute!! That's awesome that you did it yourself!! You're so good Bobi!! :)

sistersue said...

Very cute! Do you have a name picked out yet?

Unknown said...

so cute! are those turtles? he will love it. or kyler will like it, you will have to keep the minky soft side away from him;)

JoAnna said...

I'm With Brandi on the fact that you will have to keep the minky side away from Kyler!