Friday, September 10, 2010

4 years old!


Ryker turned 4 years old yesterday!He helped make his cake.
He wanted a Bounty Hunter monster truck cake.
I didn't think I could make a cake that looked like Bounty Hunter,
so I bought a BIG Bounty Hunter monster truck
and we put it ON the cake.

He loved it!


7 comments:

Gurr Family said...

AWESOME!!!!

Annette said...

Your cake turned out SO GOOD!!! I LOVE IT! Ryker's smile says it all!!!!!! So it looks like 4 isn't the age that he will start liking to wear clothes Ü

Jenny said...

The cake and the shirt look great. He looks so happy. :)

Sanette said...

The cake is way cool!!! The truck totally makes the cake awesome!

Unknown said...

he is such a ham! what a cutie! and i can't believe he is 4 years old. and I love the cake. it looks really yummy!!

USA said...

We had such a good time celebrating with Ryker! Thanks for the party!

Brianna Tuckett said...

That is an awesome cake Bobi!! Looks like it was a GREAT party :)