I am sorry that your great friend is moving to very far way. I guess on the bright side you will be able to go on road trips and visit her. We will miss you Annette!!!
What are you doing?? Making me cry again!? I'm just still in pretend mode. But I think we just need to come up with LOTS of reasons for trips...Baby Showers, Shopping, Movies, Camping, Eating somewhere spectacular...whatever. I'm going to miss you a ton! But, I'll be calling you...Lots...everyday...whether you like it or not. Ü
Met on a blind date... went on a second date a year and a half after that... got engaged two and a half months after that... got married two and a half months after that... living happily ever after!
Trypten
happy... huggable... chubba dubbus!
Ryker
turtle power... transform... goose!
Corden
unstoppable energy... throws a ball like a teenage boy... great hugger
Kyler
loves to invent... loves to work with his hands... peacemaker
My name is Bobi. I have one husband, one ten year old, one eight year old, one five year old, one two year old, one dog, one cat... and they're all boys! Oh, and one goldfish (which I'm sure is also a boy!)
I love my crazy fun-filled life!!
4 comments:
I am sorry that your great friend is moving to very far way. I guess on the bright side you will be able to go on road trips and visit her.
We will miss you Annette!!!
What are you doing?? Making me cry again!? I'm just still in pretend mode. But I think we just need to come up with LOTS of reasons for trips...Baby Showers, Shopping, Movies, Camping, Eating somewhere spectacular...whatever. I'm going to miss you a ton! But, I'll be calling you...Lots...everyday...whether you like it or not. Ü
i'm a sad she's moving and i don't even live out there anymore! she's pretty much awesome.
p.s. where did justin get a loin cloth?
So, this just means we'd better plan a road trip...girls weekend!!! Right?!! What out Annette...here we come!!!
Post a Comment