Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse

My Mom and I went to the midnight premiere of Eclipse last night. It was GREAT!! I bought the tickets months ago and we were able to go right into the theatre and hang out. (No waiting in any lines!) I am definitely going to have to go see it again at the theatre before it comes out on video... Loved It!! Thanks for a great night out Mom!!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

sounds like fun...I forgot it cam out today...I'm not used to a Wednesday release. I'll have to go see it, can't wait!

Gurr Family said...

Loved it! It is by far the best of the three. To bad we couldn't have all gone together.
I love that we have amazing moms who will do stuff like that with us.

JoAnna said...

Jealous that you and Mom got to see it before me but glad that you guys had a good time! Wish that I could have been there with you! I agree that this is probably best one yet!

Annette said...

looks like fun! I still haven't seen it yet...sniff...sniff. But I'm excited!