While Brandi was spending lots of time at the hospital in the NICU with her new 3 lb. 12 oz. baby boy Hayden... Gavin and Payton were spending lots of time with us. We brought them home with us on Friday and took them back home on Tuesday.
Here are some pics of the "Fantastic Five" in action!
Ryker and Payton got to roast the first hot dogs.
We had some serious hot dog roasting fun!
And some serious hot dog eating fun too!

Steamroller!!!
After we roasted hot dogs, Stan, Kyler and Gavin went for a four wheeler ride. It rained on them! Kyler thought it was great!!




4 comments:
So much fun! I forgot to take pictures of our addition.
How fun! Nice to have cousins around to play with. Well, I'm suddenly thinking I need a hotdog. Bye.
Fun stuff! it looks like you guys had a blast! :)
Thanks again so much! you have no idea the stress you relieved!! We always know they are in good hands with you guys! The boys look like they had a BLAST! and yes Gav pretty much hates cold!
Post a Comment