Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birthday Fabulousness!!

It was my birthday on Thursday and Stan and Corden's birthday on Friday. Well, on Friday night Corden had a sleepover at his best buddy Trace's house (Thanks Annette) and my Mom came out and spent the night at our house so that Stan and I could go on a birthday date (Thanks Mom)!
THEN... Saturday morning my dad showed up at 7:30 in the morning to make breakfast for us!
Kyler loves to help with the cooking so he helped out too!

I LOVE waking up to yummy breakfast smells!! Thanks Dad for the delish breakfast!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i am so glad you all had such fabuloso birthdays.

Brianna Tuckett said...

I LOVE Kyler's Moose PJ's!! Those are pretty stylin' :) Glad it was a good birthday! :) :) So excited to celebrate us May birthday girlies on Friday! Thought of anywhere to eat yet? :) :)

Annette said...

Glad that it was a good 2 days. Still don't know how you stay sane with 3 b-days in 2 days!!