SU--WEET!!! Can I tell you how stoked I am about this?!! I've actually been trying to call you the last couple days. How you feeling? I'll call you tomorrow!!! YEAH!
Met on a blind date... went on a second date a year and a half after that... got engaged two and a half months after that... got married two and a half months after that... living happily ever after!
Trypten
happy... huggable... chubba dubbus!
Ryker
turtle power... transform... goose!
Corden
unstoppable energy... throws a ball like a teenage boy... great hugger
Kyler
loves to invent... loves to work with his hands... peacemaker
My name is Bobi. I have one husband, one ten year old, one eight year old, one five year old, one two year old, one dog, one cat... and they're all boys! Oh, and one goldfish (which I'm sure is also a boy!)
I love my crazy fun-filled life!!
15 comments:
Bobi! That is so exciting, Congratulation!
Congratulations!!!!
I am excited for you and your family. Maybe this will be your girl. Hope all goes well for you!!
AHHHHHHHH! I am way excited.
Very Exciting! I hope you are feeling well???
Congratulations Bob! (Really)
YEA!! Congrats! Got to be a girl! But you do make some adorable boys...so that would be ok too.Ü
WOOHOO!!!!!
Congrats Bobi! That's so exciting.
What? I thought you said you were done a couple of kids ago?! Congratulations!
Oh my goodness!!! Congrats!!! :)You gonna be ok to go to camp still? I hope so! :) COngratulations again!! :)
I KNEW YOU WERE NOT DONE;) LOVE YOU AND EAT LOTS FOR ME TOO BC I CAN'T ANYMORE!!!
congratulations bobi! hope you are feeling well!
How exciting! Congratulations!
SU--WEET!!! Can I tell you how stoked I am about this?!! I've actually been trying to call you the last couple days. How you feeling? I'll call you tomorrow!!! YEAH!
Post a Comment