Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Time Showers...

The Easter Bunny decided to put all of the goodies together this year. (Great Idea Easter Bunny!)
And of course he left his messy paw prints on the counter again this year! Naughty Rabbit!

This morning we woke up to yet another snow day!

So, we went out and played in it! Ryker wanted to build a snowman. So while the older boys were working on their snow fort, Ryker and I got to work. He wanted a carrot for the nose... we didn't have any carrots so he settled for a green spoon nose!
(Sorrry about the sideways pic.)

Here's the fort. After Ryker and I got done with his snowman, we helped Kyler and Corden finish up their fort.
Not exactly the April showers you think of when you say"April Showers" but that's okay, the boys liked it!


5 comments:

Annette said...

Looks like fun! We didn't know what to think this morning when we saw all that snow. Trace was excited. I was NOT! Glad you made the best of it. Poor Trace played in it himself. I got Mackelle's illness and didn't feel like going out at ALL. He had fun though.

Unknown said...

So fun! I am just trying to be thankful for the wet, (snow or rain) because we need it so bad to get us through the year. Otherwise I would be a cussing sailor:) Awesome fort boys.

Gurr Family said...

My kids wanted to play it in the snow this morning too. Dang classes. Only two more days. YEA!!
I like the green spoon in the nose.

Brianna Tuckett said...

All this snow is just craziness, but I've decided its just Idaho so I might as well get used to it since it doesn't look like we'll EVER move to Arizona :) :) Glad you and the boys had fun it! :)

JoAnna said...

Craziness!! Glad that I'm in VA where its nice and warm!!