This is our T2 Synchronized Swimming Team!
From left to right:
Brianna, Grace, Bobi, Wendy, Debbie, Brittney, Annette, Pam

For our ward talent show we did a synchronized swimming routine up on the stage at the church. It was so much fun! And guess what? We were so fabulous that they asked us to do our routine at the Stake talent show next month! That's right...
FABULOUS! I have video but I tried to get it to upload and it had been about 2 hrs and was still uploading, (and I have other things to be doing) so I will try to get that to load later and post it for everyones viewing pleasure!
So I just waited for 8 hours- and the sync swim vid was still not done uploading!! I may or may not attempt it again. Don't know why it isn't working! Sorry everyone.
6 comments:
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! I BET YOU GIRLIES ROCKED IT! SO COOL! YOU ALL LOOK FAB BTW!!! ;)
AWESOME!!!!! I didn't know they did stake talent shows.
I REALLY want to see that video. Justin too. It was a good time. Kinda glad that Summer had to leave town. Now we have Stake to look forward to.Ü
Oh my goodness! That was way more fun than a group of grown women should ever have! I'm so glad I got to be part of it :) Rusty just shook his head :) I think the guy was a little embarassed by his goofy wife! (Good thing he doesn't see us at Girl's Camp!) Oh well, he'll get over it :) :) Yeah for stake talent show!! :)
Ha! Ha! Ha! I have watched that video over and over and over again...and right now, I'm giggling inside just thinking about it! THANKS for helping us put it together. YOU ROCK! What a blast! Our T-Stake better watch out, 'cause, HERE WE COME!!!
Oh my goodness - that's my MOM and sister in law! I wonder why she didn't e-mail me that picture?
Post a Comment