oh Bobi- that is so cool! Reagan also had very little green on. Her bows had clovers on them, with a pink shirt. Oh man I just now remembered she has fun clover socks, how annoying is that.!!! Oh well. that is so fun. We made green pancakes for dinner too;) just to get my tidbit of my celebrating in too lol!
BOBI...I GOT MINE DONE TOO! JUST IN TIME, WHEW...(MACK'S THE MORNING OF!). ANYWAY, I'VE GOT TO UPDATE AND GET ONTO BLOGGER, SO YOU CAN SEE...HMMM...I'LL WORK ON THAT WHEN I SLOW DOWN! THANKS FOR YOUR FABULOUS IDEAS...
Met on a blind date... went on a second date a year and a half after that... got engaged two and a half months after that... got married two and a half months after that... living happily ever after!
Trypten
happy... huggable... chubba dubbus!
Ryker
turtle power... transform... goose!
Corden
unstoppable energy... throws a ball like a teenage boy... great hugger
Kyler
loves to invent... loves to work with his hands... peacemaker
My name is Bobi. I have one husband, one ten year old, one eight year old, one five year old, one two year old, one dog, one cat... and they're all boys! Oh, and one goldfish (which I'm sure is also a boy!)
I love my crazy fun-filled life!!
7 comments:
That is awesome. I love it. I had to scrounge for green for McKenna this morning.
What a great idea! You're so creative Bobi!! Love the shirts :)
Those are cute! You are so creative.
So Fun! You're the best mom ever! I didn't make that much effort. Their hair looks fine (MY kids get fluffy hair when it is long!)
oh Bobi- that is so cool! Reagan also had very little green on. Her bows had clovers on them, with a pink shirt. Oh man I just now remembered she has fun clover socks, how annoying is that.!!! Oh well. that is so fun. We made green pancakes for dinner too;) just to get my tidbit of my celebrating in too lol!
How funny Brandi- we had green waffles for dinner!
BOBI...I GOT MINE DONE TOO! JUST IN TIME, WHEW...(MACK'S THE MORNING OF!). ANYWAY, I'VE GOT TO UPDATE AND GET ONTO BLOGGER, SO YOU CAN SEE...HMMM...I'LL WORK ON THAT WHEN I SLOW DOWN! THANKS FOR YOUR FABULOUS IDEAS...
Post a Comment