Friday, March 26, 2010

Lickety Letter Bingo!


(You will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and pause my music so you can hear the video.)

Ryker loves the show Super Why, and he loves his letters. On PBS KIDS they have some educational games that are Super Why games. The older boys have played the games on there a bunch but I wasn't sure Ryker was old enough to run the mouse. This morning I decided to let him give it a try. He really surprised me! He had no trouble at all! Such a little smarty pants! The game he is playing in this video is Lickety Letter Bingo. He really liked it!

3 comments:

Gurr Family said...

I still can't believe that he knows his letters. Go Ryker!!!

Brianna Tuckett said...

That's awesome!! he is a little smarty pants :) And very computer savvy too :) :)

Unknown said...

so smart! He is a year younger than Gav and he knows his letters. I have been working with Gav more this last week and he surprised me;) Ryker is just a little smarty pants. so cute!