Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Saturday was my Mom's birthday! Isn't she cute!
She thought just my boys and I were taking her to lunch for her birthday... but when we got to Red Robin, I told her that we already had a table waiting and we walked back to where Bonita, Brandi, Danielle and Cristie were waiting with balloons covering their faces. When she walked up, they let the balloons go up and said, "surprise!" It was pretty entertaining to watch I must say! It looks like I only took two of my boys with, but the very tip top of Ryker's head and his left hand are in the bottom of this photo, he was there too!

I decorated this cake for my mom. Her favorite color is purple and her favorite flowers are daisies.

Happy 54th Birthday Mom! We Love You!


5 comments:

Gurr Family said...

Love you Auntie Rita! I got my love of daisies from her. It was so fun surprising her.

Annette said...

Looks like fun! Your cake turned out super cute! Are you still sane? My kiddos driving you nuts yet??? Loving the time away.Ü

Unknown said...

What a fun day! It was awesome!

Brianna Tuckett said...

YEAH for birthdays!!! And yeah for Red Robin!! Yummy! :)

JoAnna said...

The cake looks great and glad that you were able to surprize mom!! Looks like a lot of fun!!