Friday, January 1, 2010

Sledding in the New Year

I can't believe it's already 2010! Hope everyone had a great time ringing in the New Year! We were sledding in the New Year! It snowed all morning long and the conditions were perfect! So we called Trace and MacKelle to see if they wanted to go with us. We tied the sleds behind the four wheeler and off we went. The kids had so much fun! Left sled front- Trace
Left sled back- Corden
Right sled front- Ryker
Right sled middle- MacKelle
Right sled back- Kyler



Happy 2010 everyone!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Wish we were out in the snow with you guys. We need to get together again and go snow crazy! Happy new year!

Gurr Family said...

Happy New Year!!! I wanna play! We need you to go to the cabin with us soon. That would be awesome.

Annette said...

I'll try this again! I can't believe I missed 3 posts!! It looks like you've been having a good Christmas break. I like the not-so-sweet snack for Santa. That is a good idea. I especially like the pic of Kyler hugging his gift. That is so sweet! Thanks for taking my kids on the sledding trip. It's been a good winter so far (as far as snow fun is concerned). Your blocks are adorable too by the way.

Brianna Tuckett said...

That looks WAY fun!!! We thought about going sledding, but went shooting instead :) Glad you had fun!! :)