Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Program 2009

The boys had their school Christmas program last week. They both did a really great job.Kyler and his class.

Corden and his class.


Our teachers helped out with the 12 Days of Christmas. These were the "9 ladies dancing"!

3 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

Oh man! I was hoping you didn't notice that!! It's all for the kids right?! Gotta love my job! :)

Annette said...

So Funny! I loved the teacher's song! The boys did a good job and looked so handsome in their suits!

Unknown said...

I wish I had pictures of Reagan at hers, but the school thought it would be super cool and convenient to hold it at the mall. So only 10 kids were seen in front the rest of us were literally standing on stools to ATTEMPT spotting our child and getting a picture. So dumb. As for your kids they look adorable and look like they had a great time.