We started out on a very early, very foggy morning! After we boarded the plane, we had to sit and wait for 45 minutes because the fog was to heavy to take off. We were a little bit nervous because our layover in Denver was only a 45 minute layover! Luckily our pilot made up some time in the air and we caught our connecting flight to Florida with a couple of minutes to spare!
Check out that fog! That's our plane... the boys were so excited!
When we got to the airport in Orlando, we got on a bus (Disney's Magical Express) and were on our way to DISNEY WORLD!!! We were able to sit in the very front and got the best view as we drove through the entrance to Walt Disney World.
Our hotel room had a Nemo/Under the Sea theme. The bed spread and wall border were Nemo, and some of the walls looked like waves in the water.
After we got checked in and settled, we went to the Magic Kingdom. First we ate dinner, then we watched a night time light parade. It was a great way to start out at Disney World! After the parade, there was a fireworks show right behind, above, and to the sides of Cinderella's Castle. It was amazing!
After the fireworks we went on some rides. This is Zurg (Buzz Lightyear's enemy/Dad). He was waiting at the end of the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin ride. The kids thought that he was really awesome.
And so did Stan!
Goofy!!! This is one of my boys' absolute favorite Disney characters! They were thrilled when they spotted him! High five on both sides Goofy!!
I think this was one of Corden's favorite rides- yep, that's right, he likes the slow moving ones!
I kinda liked it too! It was one of the only rides that Stan and I got to sit by each other on!
This was pretty fun to watch. They pulled pretty hard and then Kyler said, "man, it's really stuck in there!" I don't know why they thought they'd be able to pull it out, they've seen Sword in the Stone about five hundred times! Stan and I didn't even try, we already knew that neither one of us were meant to be King!
I took about 260 pictures while we were there, so I am dividing my next few blog entries up so they don't seem so long.
I need to give a big THANK YOU to ANNETTE and to my PARENTS for taking such great care of Ryker while we were on our trip with Kyler and Corden.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!



5 comments:
how fun you guys! someday i will have pictures to show that i have been to Disney World...someday(right?!) looks like you guys had a super fun time. can't wait for more pics!
It DOES look like SOOOOO much fun!! The perfect pre-holiday get away!
What a blast, we love DisneyWorld (and Disneyland). The animal Kingdom is one of my fav's.
What a fun trip! They are just the right age to really enjoy it!
That looks WAY fun!!! I'm soooo jealous you got to get out of the cold and enjoy Disney World!! That's awesome! I'm glad you had a good time :)
Post a Comment