Every year in October our FHE group has a Halloween Party. Well, Monday was the night. It was a blast! The kids had so much fun and so did the adults! I forgot to take my camera so Pam took this picture for me- THANKS PAM!
This is the first time we have gone as a family costume. It was really fun. We went as Pac Man and the Ghosts (Inkie, Pinkie, Blinkie and Clyde).
Keep Getting Back Up...
13 years ago



3 comments:
You are so creative Bobi!!! I LOVE all of your ideas and this one is no exception! Way to go! :)
You are always something fun. I don't know how you come up with them! Super-cute (as always).
I am so glad that she took the pic for you! I wanted to see what you all looked like! So cute! You always come up with such cute ideas! Stan your a good sport!
Post a Comment