
Today my ward R.S. had a watch making party. You pick out a watch face and then you pick out whatever beads that you want to use and put together your watch bands.

These are the watch bands that I made.

I thought I needed one that was somewhat neutral colors so this is what I came up with.

This is my green and zebra stipes. I thought zebra stripes would be fun and green is my fave color.

Now you all know that I love FUN and FUNKY! I really enjoyed picking out the beads to put this one together! Everyone said it was " So Bobi!"
I could have kept making bands for days! So much Fun!
A big THANKS to PAM for putting this SUPER FABULOUS party together! What a great time!
3 comments:
Those are adorable. Love it.
Great Job on making the watches! I think they are so fun and easy to make...once you figure out how you want it to look. I am loving the zebra one with the green. Very Fun-
I should have come out to make some myself.
That one is so bobi! what a fun activity!
Post a Comment