This week was girls camp and it was so much fun!
The girls learned how to make emergency shelters with a tarp, some twine and trees. I can't believe these two got in there- that tarp smelled really bad!
Brianna was one of our ward camp directors. She introduced us to "Hiney Writing"! Something I will never forget! SO funny!
This is Mary. SHe was our other camp director. She introduced us to " The Snorts"! Also something that I will never forget!
This was one of the best water fights that I have ever had!
We made magnet boards for our stake craft.
Our "Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match" skit was INCREDIBLE! (Of course)
The girls are trying to see how many of them can cram on one little carpet mat here. It was really fun to watch!
Keep Getting Back Up...
13 years ago



5 comments:
Looks like you have a lot of fun! I love you New Moon countdown. Very nice!
I want to go to girls camp. It looks like you had a fantastic time. And I want to go repelling. I couldn't go last year because I was pregnant...mountain here I come!!!!
Awwwww... girls camp...so many momories! so much fun, you would rock as a leader by the way! oh and you are a rock star! and NO the harness didn't make your butt look big;) leave it to me to answer that when you said not to. Whahahahah!
That looks like fun! I hope someday that I get to go back to girls camp. I have so many memories from the good ol' days. I must agree with Brandi that yu would rock as a leader!! oh, and where is the repelling pics?? I'll have to look some more.
Bobi...I hope you NEVER grow up! You are such a cool YW leader!
Post a Comment