Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Girls Camp Lounge Pants

Next week is girls camp and I just couldn't go without making a comfy pair of lounge pants to wear!
I let the boys help me pick out the material, (which is why there are crazy little creatures all over them!)

3 comments:

Gurr Family said...

Cute PJ's. I love girls camp, it is so much fun. That is one thing that I miss about not being in a family ward. Not being able to go to girls camp. Have fun!!!

Annette said...

Super cute! You do it again! I love that you can just whip up a pair of pants like that!!! Truely inspiring!! Just don't forget the bug spray for your ankles, I remember a girls camp when I was eaten alive by them!!

Tammy said...

Cute pajama bottoms! Have a fun time a girl's camp! I went this year and we got drenched! You should have much better weather!