And a lot of it! This is what was outside my front door after the HAIL storm was over. It was windy, so it piled up about three inches high right here! Crazy!
And if the HAIL wasn't bad enough, this is the view from my front yard about three hours later! I hope our neighbors mini van starts tomorrow! And I'm so glad our Jeep is safe in our garage!



5 comments:
Yes I would say!!! We were in Utah last week (which is why I didn't sign up for your drawing)and we were hoping to get away from this and go boating but oh no it was raining there also.
I would say I am about ready for summer. not a mixture of early cold spring and summer. whatever! someday soon I hope! have fun at the water park!
Ok, so I went to check out your friends blog about her marathon and it is for invited readers only. *sigh* it was fun to chill today.
Wow, I didn't even see the flood! What a weird "Summer" if we can even call it that! Think we'll have practice tonight?? :)
That hail is NUTS! Seriously! And I have a question for you....with three little BOYS...how do you find time to do all your creative projects?? I have so many things I WANT to do...but I start and NEVER finish.
Post a Comment