Sunday, June 21, 2009

Boise Baby!

This weekend Kyler, Corden, Ryker, and I got to go on a little trip to Boise.
We left Friday morning and came home Saturday evening.

Look at Jack with his beautiful blue eyes!



We ate lunch with Jefferey, Victoria, and Jack at The Cheesecake Factory on Saturday before heading home.


Saturday morning we went to the Discovery Center. The boys loved it.




This is a giant bubble toy. Corden LOVED it!





Kyler was really into this little invention. It is a rubber band spinning, powered by two C batteries. He just loves inventions!






They all got to make homemade Kazoos. They made the most beautiful music in the car on the way back home!







There was a Discovery Market for the kids to do their very own shopping. Cashiers checkstand and everything. Corden and Ryker had so much fun! (Kyler did other stuff with Jefferey while they shopped.)









The tornado maker!









This was pretty cool. They got to watch the twister form then they put their hands in it to make it disappear and then watched it form again.









Corden and Ryker loved playing with this little gadget. It blew air and kept the beach ball in the air.













If you bent the tube slowly, the ball would stay in the air to the side. But if you bent it quickly, the ball would drop. Corden took full advantage of this and dropped the ball right on Ryker's head! They both thought it was hysterical!










I think Jefferey and I liked the chair pull the most! You pull yourself up using the rope and when you get to the top, you let go of the rope and go back down, stopping before you hit the ground.













It was really fun! On Friday, we went to Roaring Springs Water Park. When we got there my camera batteries were dead- so no pictures of that to show. But it was a blast! Everyone should venture over to Boise and do that sometime. It is well worth it! So much fun for kids and adults! Thanks for hanging out with us Jefferey, Victoria and Jack! We had so much fun!!! Can't wait to see you again!















5 comments:

Tammy said...

The Discover Center is a lot of fun...we went there a couple years ago. Zaine had a blast. It's so neat to do the different experiments!

Unknown said...

Oh man I wish we could have gone! That looked like a freakin good time. Jack is so dang cute, I can't stand it! Seriously I miss that kid! I miss J and V too. Glad your home safe! I am totally bummed that you don't have any pics of the water park. That stinks, oh well I guess you have to go back so you can get pics next time when I am there, right?!

Annette said...

Looks like a good time!! I really need to go back to the Discovery Center when its NOT field trip day! It is a fun place! Your boys look like they are having a BLAST!!!

Gurr Family said...

Jack looks like a little boy now and not a baby.. so weird how time flies. He is very cute and looks like his daddy. I have never heard of the discovery center and it looks like a blast. I might have to take my family there one day.

Unalienable said...

that cake is awesome!!