
This is my latest project. My chick notebook.

I found the idea while blog hopping and loved it so much that I turned it into a mutual activity for my beehive girls. I wish I would have taken my camera last night so I could have taken pictures of all of their books. They all turned out so good!

Here is a picture of the back. (not quite as action packed as the front!)

This is what I chose for my embellishment... my name, pretty original huh!

And here's a close up of the stitching. Since my notebook is a chick notebook, I wanted the stitching to look like a little chick had walked down it.
6 comments:
Seriously.... you are one of the coolest chicks I know.
Sooooooo cute!
That is adorable. I love it.
Thanks for bringing that by yesterday! I'm going to see if my sister wants to do a little crafting this weekend while the boys are camping! Fun! Will you get me a "supply" list? Thanks.
I love all your ideas. You should teach a class on all the things you've learned from blogging. The B-day pics are so cute. What a fun party. The blanket did turn out awesome. You are SOOOO tallented!
I am a huge fan of the darling birds on your notebook. so cute!!
so i hope i never get called to YW, but if I do, i know who will be helping me with ideas! that's so cute!
Post a Comment