Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Can you believe this cake! My amazing friend Annette made this for me for my birthday today! This girl can seriously make the cutest cakes ever!!





Even the inside of the cake was adorable! Snap Annette, you're awesome! Thank You so much for the ULTRA FABULOUS cake!!!



5 comments:

Annette said...

Thanks, I'm glad that you like it! I hope that you had a good b-day! Are you ready for Babcock Birthdays day #2?

Gurr Family said...

Oh happy birthday, I am sorry I forgot to call you. The cake is awesome!!!! And happy birthday to Stan and Corden today.

Bobbi said...

That is the cutest cake EVER! I hope you had a great birthday-

Team Hanni said...

Happy Birthday Bobi! Honestly, the cutest cake ever! I hope all the birthdaying this week has been fun....

Tay Pam Smith said...

Oh, super cute...that Annette is amazing. Yet, another day and I still haven't made it down to your house with your gift!!! No wonder, birthdays last a week around my place!! Happy Birthday to you!