Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Corden and Stan!

Today is Stan and Corden's birthday! What did Stan do for his birthday? He got to go on a tow call up in the mountains! It was a fun one from the looks of the pictures that he showed me on the shop camera. Corden had his dinosaur birthday party this afternoon. He turned 6 years old today. He was so excited!
Here's the crew getting ready for some cake and ice cream!

Everyone had a dinosaur egg that they had to dig through to find dinosaur bones to make a dinosaur statue.


They all had so much fun being little archaeologists!



Grandma and Grandpa H. came out to visit before the party started and brought gifts for Mom, Dad, and Corden.


Corden got a new sleep toy. It is the cutest softest buffalo I've ever seen! He has decided to name him Blinky. Thanks to all of Corden's friends for making this such a special day for him to remember! Happy birthday to my boys (The six year old, and the not so six year old!)
Love you guys!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a FAB party! The kids had so much fun, I feel spoiled that I was lucky enough to be one of the moms that got to stay (b/c i traveled) but non the less I loved being there. So super fun! Maybe I will have you make Reagan's b-day cake bytheway!