Friday, April 17, 2009

WHO WANTS TO WIN A CRAYON ROLL?

It's time for my GIVEAWAY!!!
Now if you know me, you know that I just sew for fun (beginner sewer) and my projects are nowhere near perfect. However, I loved the crayon rolls that I made so much... that I just had to share! If you would like to win one, all you have to do is leave me a comment by Friday, April 24th. Easy peasy right!! (Oh, and you might want to tell me whether you would like to get one for a boy, or one for a girl.) That night I will draw out blogger names and pick the winners. Yes, that's right, I said winner(s)! I will post the winners on Saturday, April 25th. So make sure and check back in on Saturday to see if you won!
Good luck everyone, I can't wait to get your comments.

10 comments:

Jenny said...

those crayon rolls are so cute! i'd love to win one. :)

Gurr Family said...

I want one!!! PLEASE PICK ME!!!!!!:)
If you have one that is boy and girlish that would be great if not then a boy one because my boy is the one who will use it. Thanks for picking me. HEHE

Team Hanni said...

BOBI!!!!!!!!

First, thanks for stopping by the blog. You made my day....

Second... PLEASE teach me how to make these cute crayon rolls. I bought a couple at a Christmas boutique for my kids and I love them. I also have the CUTEST bag that has crayons slots all over the front. I left it in the hot van and.... it is completely ruined. I want to recreate another one, but my talent for sewing pretty much stinks. PLEASE HELP!!! You are amazing!

Annette said...

Yea!! I'd love a crayon roll. Girl please, then I can make a boy one after you teach me :)

Unknown said...

I totally want a boyish one for Gav! He would feel super special. Oh and I want to learn how to make them.

Unknown said...

Hey, I found the comment spot!!! By the way, I'd have to say that you passed the beginner sewer stage a few years ago. Your sewing projects are all supper good!

Kristi Rowley said...

So, I found your give away through Brandi's blog. Those crayon rolls are pretty nifty! I would love to be entered in your give away. For a girl please.

Nicole said...

Woohoo! Those are SO CUTE! Whatever "beginner seamstress".

Anonymous said...

Hey Bobi,
Are you suprized that I figured out how to leave a comment!? I am! The crayon rolls are adorable and Timothy would probably love one! So would I so crayons aren't everywhere. :)Jo

Lundholm Fam said...

I'm not here to try and win. I just was going to tell you to go to you tube and type in Kevin Bacon on will and grace. then you will see the clip from the show. So Funny