Monday, April 13, 2009

Let's make something delicious!

I got this recipe from my Aunt Bonita. She is one of the best cooks I know. It is so easy to make! You can put this in one 9"x13" pan or split the butter and the mixture into two 9"x13" pans. I like to do two pans cooked together for the same amount of time.
German Pancakes puff up in your oven as they cook. I always turn the oven light on when I cook these because the kids really like to watch them grow!
We like to put peanut butter, raspberry jam, and syrup on ours. So good!


I love easy recipes that taste super yummy! Try this recipe and let me know what you think.
Now for the challenge to anyone who reads this delicious post.................
Sometime within the next 2 weeks, post on your blog an easy, yummy recipe, and the same challenge. This will be a great way for everyone to share recipes and get some new ideas. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!




2 comments:

Annette said...

I'll for sure have to try that one, Anything that you can put that much sugar and butter on and call breakfast sounds perfect for me!!

Bobbi said...

Looks Delicious!!!