Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Eggs with the boys

This is how we do Easter eggs at our house. Usually we also have feathers, pom pom balls, wiggly eye balls and whatever other fun things we can think of, but I wasn't as on top of things this Easter as I usually am. So this is what we came up with: Wiggly eared aliens, a silly creature with giant eyes, two bunnies, and an airplane with smoke coming out of the rocket shooter.
Here are the boys getting started on the egg coloring/decorating craziness!


We like to wrap eggs with rubber bands and then put them in the colors.

After this egg dried, we took off the rubber band, re-wrapped it, and then stuck it in blue.



And this is what it turned out looking like. Funky isn't it!




Here are some more of our rubber banded eggs. They are so fun to do and so easy too!
Now it's time to wait for the Easter Bunny to come so he can hide them and the boys can find them. How exciting!!






1 comment:

Gurr Family said...

Awesome!!! I can't wait to do that next year with my kids.