Today is Corden and Kyler's friend Trace's birthday party. Instead of just doing plain old boring wrapping paper, they thought it would be more fun to make their own personalized wrapping paper. They picked out the stamps that they wanted to use and this is the finished product. I think they did a really great job! And had so much fun doing it too.
All you need is brown butcher paper or a brown paper bag. (And of course stamping stuff.) Then just let them go to town and decorate it however they want.




For the bag I showed them where to punch the holes and then I tied the ribbon on. So I guess I did help just a little. They chose this striped ribbon because they thought it looked like racing stripes. I was thinking that the dot ribbon would have looked really cute but I think that they thought the dots were a little too girlie so they chose "racing stripes." Gotta make this crafty project look as rugged as possible I guess!
Keep Getting Back Up...
13 years ago



3 comments:
Okay that is so dang cute. I love it. Too bad I don't have any stamp stuff.
I did Jr Miss when I went to school there...it was kind of a pain in the keister! To much foo foo girlie stuff for me But, I'm glad you are having fun with it! :) So I thought that comment you left about enjoying your kids when they are naughty made me laugh...I thought hmmm...probably because there mommy was just like that too! :) ha, ha. Glad you are having so much fun out there in the land of wind and dirt! :)
"their" mommy - sorry. I wish you could edit these comment :)
Post a Comment