Here are some pics of the boys sledding on the snow hill behind our house on Saturday.

Love the teamwork going on here!

Ryker had trouble actually staying on the sled!

Kyler totally rockin' it!

Corden hammin' it up for the camera (imagine that)!

We love Sledding!!!
4 comments:
Yes! Imagine that, I am not sure why he is hammin' it up. He never does that! Looks fun can't wait until Saturday when my kids can go for the very first time (I know, I know) Long over due! Aren't you glad we are making a first time memory with you!?
Can't wait! The kids are going to be pumped!!! Brandi, don't forget to bring snow clothes for you and Ryan to wear too.
hey bobi - did you know that nicole, jamie, and tiffany have blogs? nicole, kariann, tiffany, leslee, and toshi are also on facebook. i think most of the blogs are in my sidebar, if you want to see them, or you can email me at snakessnailsandpuppydogtails at g mail dot com and i'll send you the links. :)
What good mommy you are!!! whosha boo!!! love the pictures. Looks like you were having a ton of fun in the snow, I prefer my couch. Anyway it was really fun to talk to you, got to go know.
Post a Comment