Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's Never Good When They're Too Quiet!

So Ryker was being really quiet this morning, (which usually means he's up to no good.) So I went and found him and this is what I saw! When he saw me he just said "No, No Mom." I said ,"no, no is right Mr.!" So he smiled and kept on scrubbing. I'm just glad he knows he should clean up after himself. Let's me know that at least something I tried to teach him is sinking in. Looks like the toilet paper wouldn't work good enough so he went and got some wipes.
The wipes seem to work better.

Could have been so much worse!


Even his lips were a pretty shade of bright red!
So the moral of this story is: How quiet is TOO Quiet?




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that he said "no, no mom" that is hilarious! he is so stinkin cute. how can you be mad at that.

Jenny said...

oh boy. whenever they're really quiet, i think - is it worth it to check on them? you know chances are that they're up to no good, but sometimes it's just nice enjoy the silence for a few minutes. ruby is really into that silence equals trouble phase.

btw - congrats on your braces. hope your mouth is feeling better.

Sister Sue said...

Too, too precious. I really miss my boys being young and naughty. Never thought I'd say that!