
So we finally got a computer! Now I just need to start figuring out how to use it. Well, let me share a bit of what's going on in our lives. Kyler is in first grade this year. He got a tool kit for Christmas and can't wait for things to break so that he can "fix" them. He started taking piano lessons last month and is really enjoying it. He has a wonderful piano teacher. Corden is in kindergarten in Hamer this year. I am so excited that he loves the bus ride because he is on the bus for an hour on the way to school and half an hour on the way home! Lucky he's not one of those kids that gets car sick. He loves everything boy - sports, dinosaurs, transformers, power rangers, ninja turtles etc. You name it, he's into it! Ryker gets mom all to himself from 8:00 - 12:00 while both big brothers are at school. He loves all of the attention, and I love that he loves it. Ryker has been really into Thomas the train ever since we went to "A Day Out With Thomas" with Grandma and Grandpa this summer. We bought a Thomas bedspread for his toddler bed (he held it in the cart the whole time we were in Target toot-tooting.) He is also very into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He makes Mom and Dad sing the TMNT theme song all the time. Stan is working hard as always. He really does a great job at the shop. You will never find a better autobody repair man than him! He surprised me last month when he took me to Jackpot for our anniversary. We had a lot of fun. It was a really nice trip. Bobi - I'm home taking care of the kids and the house. I love being able to stay home and be a mom. I'm really thankful to Stan for that. I was asked to be on the board for the West Jeff. Junior Miss this year - secretary - I'm a little bit nervous but at the same time really excited. Well, that's what's going on with us. Till next time.



No comments:
Post a Comment