
My friend Annette Had her baby boy this morning. Sunday, January 25th. (This is an addition to my last baby bouquet post.) Here are a couple of pics of the baby bouquet that I made for her new addition. Kind of a jungle animal theme. (Lion, Elephant, Giraffe, Outfit with Sea Turtle on it.) Then of course other things that babies and boys like (Wrist Rattles, Hotwheels Car and Hummer.) Then we can't forget Mom. (That's why I added the candy.) Something every mom needs after having a baby. Plus, it just adds that extra deliciousness to the bouquet! Congrats Annette!! We can't wait to meet your new little baby boy!



I love to make these things. The first one I made was for Jack at Victoria's baby shower. Then I made one for McKenna at Danielle's baby shower. This one is going to be for a friend of mine. She is expecting a boy in February. I thought it turned out really cute.
I had to take the jeep in to get it fixed and Brandi totally dropped her whole day to take me to Wally's so I could get all the stuff to do this. So, a great big thanks to her. I couldn't have pulled it off without her.
2 comments:
i love the bouquets. they are so fun you will have to show me how to make them. Thanks for McKenna's. your family is so darn cute
Only your kid would get stuck in a toilet seat, just kidding it would probably happen in this house too. Hey love your blog and it is about time you joined us here in the year 2009. Love you susan
Post a Comment